Master your money mindset with Jen Sincere’s best seller, “You Are a Badass at Making Money.”
If you are looking for a friendly drape up and a change in mindset towards money, I’d definitely
recommend this book. Jen spoke like the big sister I needed and her very reliable gems really helped to ease some of the anxiety that comes with money and put a lot of my beliefs into perspective.
I can’t stress how important self-development is and how reading books like hers has impacted my life. The motivation I received from this book was well received and the stories for the most part were relatable. Most importantly I learned that changing my mindset, getting a clear vision of what I want my financial goals to be and stepping out of my comfort zone to make it a reality. If you haven’t read this book as yet then here are 10 things I took away from it. Hopefully this post will inspire you to read a book!
1. The same amount of time you put into freaking out about not having money you could be finding a way to increase your income.
2. Making money is not about making wise informed decisions, or filling up with gas and food. It’s about giving yourself the option and permission to be, do and have whatever lights you up.
3. Making more money is about creating the wealth that affords you the life you want to live. Instead of settling for what you think you can get.
4. Time wasted focusing on the mediocre can be time spent making your life better.
5. Taking control of your money means getting uncomfortable, it means coming out of your comfort zone and that’s ok.
6. Rich, means being able to afford all the things and experiences required to experience your most authentic life.
7. You can do a lot of great things with money, don’t let the jerks that misuse it give it a bad name.
8. You can’t give what you don’t have.
9. Money gives you freedom, choices and options.
10. Success story! - If he or she can do it, then so can you!